Our storage location is located at 16035 W 4th Ave. If you have additional questions our storage facility staff can be reached at (303) 279-3434 Monday through Friday.
If you need driving directions, please go to Google maps and type in your address and the above address. It will give you directions on how to get here. Acceptable forms of payment include Cash, VISA MasterCard and Discover
Storage Facility Hours
- Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Saturday - By Appointment Only, see the “Contact Us” Tab on this site for more info.
- Sunday - Closed, no releases, no exceptions!!!
All Saturday and after-hours releases are pre-approved credit card or cash only. There is a $66 additional fee for Saturday and after-hours releases.
Items That You Need To Bring?
This is a general list of things you will need to bring with you. Please contact us to make sure there is nothing else you need BEFORE you arrive. Nothing is more frustrating for you than not having the right paperwork.
- Valid Driver’s License, or Government issued ID accompanied by a licensed driver.
- Valid Registration
- Proof of Insurance may be required
- If the owner is not able (i.e. hospitalized, unavailable or incarcerated) to pick up the vehicle you will need a letter from the owner (with his/her signature) authorizing you to pick up the vehicle or to act as agent to release vehicle.
- Acceptable format of the letters can be obtained at the links below.
- Vehicle Release
- Vehicle & Personals Release
- Personals Release
Please Be Advised, If Your Vehicle Is On Hold We Can Not Release Any Info To Anyone. You Will Be Advised To Contact The Law Enforcement Agency That Impounded Your Vehicle. Thank You In Advance For Your Corporation.
If you have any questions please call us during normal business hours and we will be happy to assist you.
Please be courteous to our Storage Facility Staff. They did not impound your car, and are simply doing their jobs releasing vehicles and keeping impounded vehicles safe. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.